HVAC Maintenance Plans and Services for the Greater Tampa Bay Area
At Nuccio Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we’re committed to keeping you and your family comfortable year round. We’ve been providing prompt, reliable and professional service since 1978.
With a fleet of fully-stocked service vehicles and factory-trained service technicians, home comfort is just a phone call away. We offer a variety of extended warranty and preventive air conditioning and heating maintenance options that can save you money and extend the life of your HVAC systems. In addition, we offer one-time tune-ups apart from maintenance plan visits. The tune-ups we perform are the same as our preferred maintenance plan, but we don’t offer discounts.
Preferred Maintenance Plan
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst. A Preferred Maintenance Program helps avoid breakdowns. It protects and prolongs the life of your equipment. You will enjoy the following benefits when you purchase our heating and air conditioner maintenance plans:
- Pre-Season Check-Ups: With a Preferred Maintenance Program, your comfort system is inspected and serviced twice a year prior to the peak of the heating and cooling season. There isn’t an expiration date on the second maintenance. As a result, your system provides additional years of reliable service.
- Energy Savings: With regularly scheduled maintenance your unit is certain to operate more efficiently and with much less power consumption. Clean air filters assure maximum airflow while unrestricted indoor and outdoor coils make heat transfer easier.
- Prompt Service: Breakdowns become a remote possibility, but should you ever need service, you get it fast! We offer a 15 percent discount on service repair parts within one year. Customers holding service agreements receive priority over those who do not.
- Service Agreements Are Generally Transferable: Should you wish to sell your home, arrangements may be made to transfer the Preferred Maintenance Program to the new owners, making your home more marketable.
- Prolong the Effective Life of Your Equipment: A Preferred Maintenance Program operates under the theory that “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” It is systematic maintenance that corrects minor problems before they can grow into costly emergencies. Your Preferred Maintenance Program is tailored exactly to your heating and cooling equipment.
- Clean and check condenser coil
- Clean and check evaporator coil
- Clean inside of condenser of leaves and debris
- Check operating pressures
- Check starting capabilities
- Check safety controls
- Check filters
- Check and adjust blower components
- Clean condensate drain
- Chemical treatment to retard algae grow
- Check for proper temperature difference
- Check all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on motors
- Lubricate all moving parts where necessary
- Check thermostat operation
- Inspect heat exchangers
- Check burner operation
- Monitor limit controls
- Check the flue
- No deductibles
- No limits on repairs
- Covers all brands
- Affordable protection
- Adds value to your home
When you purchase our preferred maintenance plan, one of our service technicians will come out to inspect and test your heating and cooling systems. Each tune-up will include:
Protect Your Investment and Comfort with our Premium Protection Plan
Most manufacturer’s limited warranties do not cover labor. However, with our Premium Protection Plan, 100 percent of the labor charges associated with your repairs are covered. Based on the plan you select, our agreements may even extend the manufacturer’s limited parts warranty, ensuring your equipment is fully covered for both parts and labor.
With Premium Protection Plan, you can rest assured if the worst happens to you, you are covered. Here are the following benefits you receive when you sign up for our Premium Protection plan:
Professional HVAC Maintenance Service in the Greater Tampa Bay Area
We pride ourselves on customer service and fair and competitive pricing backed by quality work. The benefits of routine HVAC maintenance are certainly worthwhile, so contact us at Nuccio Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule your first maintenance service.