Save Money through HVAC Tax Credits and Rebates
Nuccio Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is proud to offer high efficiency HVAC systems that save you money on operating costs. We’re pleased that our energy-saving products and services can qualify you for tax credits and rebates too! From refunds from your local utility company to federal tax credits, these incentives are available for a limited time only. Don’t miss this opportunity to upgrade your comfort and keep more money in your pocket.
Federal HVAC Tax Credits
In February 2018, Congress renewed a number of energy efficiency tax credits that had expired at the end of 2016. The values of the incentives are set to decline gradually each year until the end of 2021. HVAC tax credits apply to systems with qualifying efficiency ratings. For air conditioning systems, a fixed credit may be available for equipment that meets the following energy standards:
- Split AC Systems with a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating of 16 or greater
- Split heat pump systems with a cooling-mode Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) of 13 or greater
- Package systems with a SEER rating greater than or equal to 14 or an EER of at least 12
A federal tax credit is also available for fuel-burning furnaces with an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 95 or more.
Utility companies in the Greater Tampa Bay area offer an array of HVAC rebates designed to save energy and money. Options range from free energy audits to refunds of hundreds of dollars for HVAC upgrades:
- Teco Tampa Electric: Earn a rebate when you replace outdated AC equipment with an energy-efficient upgrade. From traditional air conditioners to ductless heat pumps, this rebate applies to a broad range of cooling systems. Call Tampa Electric at 888-223-0800 for more information.
- Duke Energy: Signing up for a free energy assessment from Duke Energy is the first step to enjoying substantial energy savings. Completing the Home Energy check qualifies you for an HVAC rebate on a heat pump upgrade. A fixed credit may be available. Call 800-700-8744 to learn more.
- Progress Energy: Duke Energy’s recent acquisition of this utility company entitles you to enjoy an assortment of energy efficiency incentives. In addition to HVAC rebates, a fixed credit may be available for ductwork repairs. Call 800-700-8744 to get started with a free energy audit.
Start Saving with Nuccio Heating & Air Conditioning
Since 1978, our family-owned company has helped customers throughout Greater Tampa Bay stay comfortable and save money. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we offer a variety of HVAC systems that qualify for tax credits and rebates. For more information about heating and cooling systems that pay for themselves through lower energy bills, contact us today!